Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Polishes Worn in 2015 | January - March

PI have decided that I would post the polishes worn in the year of 2015. I quite liked the idea of this post and I think this is such a cute idea so in a way I can remember what I wear each month. So lets have a look.
 

JANUARY
For some reason, this picture has come out really blurry, I will swap this so never mind. I have worn Champney's Magenta, this is such a gorgeous nail polish and it was perfect for those dark months. So I put OPIA Primark Silver Glitter over the top of it. It looked so mystical (Such a stupid comment!). Then I have got Maybelline Brick Shimmer, which was one of my favourites last year, I just feel this very prone to chipping. But I do love this polish. The last polish of January is AVON Marine Blue, which is so pretty and this lasted on my nails so long.
 

FEBRUARY
In February I used a lot of different nail polishes basically more than one every time. I used ELF Rosy Raisin which is a very bright pink polish and then I have AVON Silver Crystals on my accent nail. I did like this polish but oh god was it hard to get off. Then I decided to a special nail just for Valentine's Day, I used Miss Sporty Cotton Candy, LA Colours - Tinsel. Then I have got W7 Polar Nights which is an offish white with small pieces of gold flecks in. Then I have Revlon Girly which is one of my favourite looking polishes, oh this is amazing and I just want to wear it everyday if only it actually come off easy.
 
 
MARCH
I have been wearing different nail polishes this month, I wore AVON Turquoise Pop which is such a gorgeous turquoise obviously, I love this polish. Then I am wearing another Champney's polish in pink and then with a little tip of BarryM Pink Princess, this is one of the polishes that I wish I could use this all the time. But these glitters are such a pain to get off. Then at the moment I have got Rimmel - Apricot Punch with some Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch Glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment