Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #66

Its nail polish wishlist time, this is all OPI nail polishes. This is something I really like, I love OPI and they look beautiful.

                                    
Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Muppets World Tour - £11.95
2. OPI - Let's Do Anything We Want! - £11.95
3. OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape - £11.95
4. OPI - Chasing Rainbows - £11.95
5. OPI - Thanks A Wind million - £11.95

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Muppets World Tour - This nail polish is perfect, I just love this polish. This is absolutely gorgeous, I just love silver glitter, the only problem is that this might struggle to get it off. But I do love the Muppets so this is a perfect nail polish. It is so pretty and I need this in my life already.
 
2. OPI - Let's Do Anything We Want - This is so pretty, I love this pink bright glitter, it is so pretty. The name of this is pretty cool as well. I really love this. It is gorgeous and I need to get this again really.
 
3. OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape - This nail polish is just so perfect and I really need this in my life as well. But I just have no idea what the name of this polish is though, its just a little bit odd though. I love the shade though and I think that this is a little bit strange but it is absolutely gorgeous though.
 
4. OPI - Chasing Rainbows - This nail polish is just so perfect and I really love this one. It is so pretty as well and I love the glitter, this is very gorgeous. I don't think I have a glitter like this in the whole of my collection - yes that's probably really mad but I don't think I do.
 
5. OPI - Thanks A Wind Million - This is so pretty, its like a complete different colour that I have ever seen before. This is so pretty though and I just really love the shade though. Its absolutely perfect as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment