Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #69

Its nail polish wishlist 69, this is a china glaze special. I actually want all of there polishes. I don't even know where you can by the in the UK and even how much they are, so some of the amounts may be a bit off sorry.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Modify Me - £7.50
2. China Glaze - Magical - £7.50
3. China Glaze - Seduce Me - £7.50
4. China Glaze - Pink Voltage - £7.50

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Modify Me - This is a bit of an odd nail polish, I didn't even realise when I googled this one and I just have no idea really what its a bit strange. This is a cool nail polish though, I really love this colour though as I feel that is a gorgeous lilac shade.

2. China Glaze - Magical - This is a really weird chrome shade which I find really cool, I think this would be really cool if you had a nail sticker over the top of this polish. Its like a rose gold or a silver shade which is really cool.

3. China Glaze - Seduce Me - OOH the name of the polish is a little bit saucy ha-ha. But this is a beautiful berry red nail polish. I really like this, the only thing is every picture I have seen of this nail polish is that there is so many different colours in the pictures. This is such a gorgeous nail polish though as I would love to go and get them.

4. China Glaze - Pink Voltage - Now this is a bright nail polish, wow. That is incredible. I think this is the most amazing nail polish and I love this shade. I really like the name as well and its really cool. Right I need to go and get this nail polish right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment