Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #68

Its wishlist time, lets see what I have got In this time. Its quite a different one this time and there isn't much for this week.

                            
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Primark - Fake Nails - £1.00
2. Makeup Revolution - Cool Days - £1.00
3. Essie - Jazzy Jubilant - £7.99
4. Models Own - Nail Brush Set - £7.99
5. China Glaze - Faith - £7.50

Why I Want These Products?
1. Primark - Fake Nails - I don't really know what makes me want to have these just because they look so pretty. I probably don't need any of these as I have such long nails but they look so cool because they have so many different types. I may have to head into Primark and see what kind they have.
 
2. Makeup Revolution - Cool Days - The name of this is so good because it actually shows what kind of polish it will be. I really like how pretty this and the mint shade is gorgeous. Also this is only £1 so that is a bargain and I haven't tried any Makeup revolution nail polishes either so I'd like to give this ago.
 
3. Essie - Jazzy Jubilant - This is one of the prettiest glitters I have seen. I need to get this and I have no idea why I haven't seen this when I have been looking at the Essie counters before. This is so pretty.
 
4. Models Own - Brush Set - I do love a brush set because I like trying some new things. I really love models own nail polishes so I would hope that I'd like to try out these. I really like to go and give these.
 
5. China Glaze - Faith - This is just a cool toned pink shade, I really like this nail polish. I really love the pink nail polish it is just so pretty. The nail polish is absolutely gorgeous and I need to get some china glaze nail polishes, but I have no idea where you get China Glaze polishes in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment