Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

Polishes Of 2014 | Part 4

So I have got another set of polishes of 2014 for you, this post has been so late I apologise. I never seem to get round to posting at the right time. So I hope you enjoy this.

NYC - Lavender Blossom - Such a gorgeous colour and one of my favourites
Rimmel - Breakfast In Bed - Another lovely mint nail polish with a metallic shade
Rimmel - No Tan Lines Here - Lovely bright orange shade that I probably don't need
BarryM - Bikini - I love this shade and I cant wait to get this on my nails
Models Own - Cola Bottles - This is a textured polish and I love the smell of this.
Models Own - Beach Bag - Another gorgeous orange nail polish.
Models Own - Flip Flop - Such a gorgeous green nail polish
LA Colours - French White - Just your standard white nail polish that's always needed
LA Colours - Tinsel - A pretty light pink glitter
LA Colours - Sky High - Really bright blue nail polish
W7 - Polar Nights - A offish white/grey shade with small flecks of gold in
Pretty! - Poundand - Pink - A gorgeous pink speckled nail polish - perfect for Easter
Essence - 95 Pink - Gorgeous lilac polish and I cant think of what this nail polish is called
Essence - Circus Confetti - Gorgeous multi-coloured glitter
MUA - Moody Mink - Really pretty greyish lilac nail polish
BeautyUK - Purple Pizzazz - An amazing bright purple to stand out on your nails
Claire's - Fairy Wings - Such a cute lilac shade and a really pretty name
Models Own - Cornflower Gleam - My favourite colour from Models Own
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment