Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #67

Its nail polish wishlist 67, I can't believe how many of these I have actually done. So this is just an OPI one and I feel that I will be having a lot of OPI nail polishes that I want.

                                         
Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Heats & Tarts - £11.95
2. OPI - Did You Ear About Van Gogh? - £11.95
3. OPI - Got  A Date To-Knight - £11.95
4. OPI - Berlin There Done That - £11.95
5. OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours - £11.95
6. OPI - Tickle My France-Y - £11.95

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Hearts & Tarts - This nail polish is so beautiful. Its just a really pretty nude shade and I think its cute. This name of this polish is so cool. I really think this would be a good nude shade and it would be perfect to set the nail polish look up.
 
2. OPI - Did You Ear About Van Gogh? - The name of this is incredible and I find it hilarious as well ha-ha. This is like a greyish with a hint off offish brown shade which I really. I really need to go out and get this because it is just so pretty.
 
3. OPI - Got A Date To-Knight - The name of the reason is possibly the main reason that I love this polish. It is a really cute nail polish and I cant even describe what the colour of this polish is. But it is absolutely perfect and I think I need to get this nail polish now.
 
4. OPI - Berlin There Done That - This is such a gorgeous nail polish. I absolutely love the colour of it and the name of this is so cool as well. It is gorgeous and I really need to go and get this nail polish as it is perfect.
 
5. OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours - This is a gorgeous offish red and orange shade. I really love this colour as well because it is just really pretty. The nail polish of this is so pretty as well. The name of this is so cool as well because paprika is just like a spicy one.
 
6. OPI - Tickle My France-Y - This nail polish is so cool, its a really offish grey nail polish. But I just love the name and I think that I need to have this nail polish now actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment