Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Currently Wearing | #39

I have another currently wearing for you, lets see what nail polish I am wearing at the moment.
 
I am wearing the Tanya Burr nail polish in Penguin Chic. I love this colour, the packaging is really simple with a heart sticker on the top. I love the shade its beautiful seeing as its getting darker, I feel this is the perfect autumn/winter shade. I had to apply two coats on this as it was quite sheer. But I love this polish, I have seen some reviews where people moaned about the polishes. But I found that to be fine. The one problem I did have was that I did find it tricky to get the lid off. Other than that I would recommend these polishes to anybody and check out the other colours that she has bought out because I feel they are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment