Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #51

Its nail polish wishlist time, seeing as I had last week all of the nail sets which you could use to create nail looks. So lets see all of my nail polishes that I have chosen this week.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Accessorize - Speckle Bumblebee - £3.00
2. Collection - After Dinner Mint - £1.99
3. Collection - Blue Belle - £1.99
4. Collection - Bear Nude - £1.99
5. OPI - Chasing Rainbows - £11.95
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Accessorize  - Speckle Bumble Bee - This is such an odd shade, but I really love it. It is such an amazing one because its a very odd shade and it is so cute. I don't even know if accessorize even sell these nail polishes anymore.
 
2. Collection - After Dinner Mint - I already have this nail polish. It is such a gorgeous mint shade. I just love collection nail polishes. It is a lovely colour and I am sure I have a million and one colours like this actually.
 
3. Collection - Blue Belle - This is just like an metallic blue shade. I love metallic looking nail polishes. I feel that the metallic look has been one that everybody enjoys. It is such a pretty shade.
 
4. Collection - Bear Nude - Here is another collection nail polish, this is just your general nude shades. This is a really cute nail polish and the name is pretty cute as well. I am sure we all have so many nude shades in our collection.
 
5. OPI - Chasing Rainbows - This is one of those polishes that I feel have always been duped and its such a good polish maybe its such a good polish. I like OPI nail polish and they are so good. I love glitter so this was a given that I would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment