Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #50

It's my nail polish wishlist, this isn't a normal nail polish wishlist. I have decided that I would do some nail art stuff because I just love
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Primark - PS Love - Nail Art Pens - £2.00
2. eBay - Nail Wheels - £1.43
3. eBay - Nail Gems - £1.39
4. eBay - Nail Tape - £0.99
5. eBay - Nail Art Pens - Random Price
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Primark - PS Love - Nail Art Pens - I love doing my nail art it is one of my favourite things to do. I don't even have any at the moment but I think I need to have some soon.
 
2. eBay - Nail Wheels - This is what I have been practising on my nail wheels. So I need so many more because I have been swatching my nail polishes on there as well as doing nail art designs. This is one of my favourite things to do.
 
3. eBay - Nail Gems - I have so many nail gems, I just don't have any idea what to do with sadly. I just love doing my nails but when I get to doing my nails probably I think I will use my nail gems. That would be something quite cool because I see so many cool nail gems.
 
4. eBay - Nail Tape - I am obsessed with watching nail videos on instagram with nail tape. I feel that its such a cool invention, I just love it. It is amazing and I think I may need to get some very soon to start doing some cool creations.
 
5. eBay - Nail Art Pens - Here are some different nail art pens I felt that I needed to get some more because they are always cool because you can do a lot with the pens and stuff. It can always make your nail look really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment