Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #53

Its that wishlist time again, lets see what I have chosen for this weeks wishlist.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Unicorn - £5.00
2. KIKO - Apricot - £3.90
3. KIKO - Wisteria - £3.90
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Unicorn - This is such a beautiful pink glitter shade, I also just love the name and I really think its beautiful. Its one of those colours that would look beautiful with white nail polish on. Also Topshop have got some beautiful polishes.
 
2. KIKO - Apricot - Sadly there isn't a picture involved in this one. But its like a texture nail polish which I think is really cool. I haven't tried any KIKO nail polishes because there isn't many places other than the KIKO shop in Westfield.
 
3. KIKO - Wisteria - This is a strange polish because I cant find this anywhere on the KIKO website. But I am sure that this is beautiful nail polish so I may have to go and search for this on the website or if I go in the shop or something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment