Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Blogmas | #11 | Topic Tuesday 19 | #33 & #34

Here is another Topic Tuesday, lets see if I can get through this by the end of 2019. I have got a lot to do with blogmas as I am 6 days behind with posts. But I am going to try and get a lot of posts done at the weekend. I think its probably going to be 31 days as I really want to try and get everything posted. Then I will star again successfully posting in 2020.
 
#33
Topic Tuesday 19
3rd September 2019
The polish you've used most in your collection
These are the two polishes which I have used the most. They are BarryM Berry Ice Cream & Strawberry Ice Cream. These are probably two of my favourite nail polishes, I absolutely love both of them. I really wish BarryM when back to their old roots and bring out more nail paints because they were my favourite back in the day before I realised this was an unhealthy obsession.

#34
Topic Tuesday 19
10th September 2019
If you had the chance, what nail brand would you collab with?


I said in my YouTube video that I would absolutely love to collaborate with a UK indie. They are always on the ball and forever doing so well when it comes to other nail polish lovers. I said Ard As Nails, Prism Polish, Dystopia and Princess Nail Lacquer. These UK ladies are forever killing it and deserve al of the love in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment