Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Blogmas | #03 | Topic Tuesday #29 & #30

I am starting to do double Topic Tuesday posts because I am really aiming to get them completed. So there may be many multiple posts of Topic Tuesday guys.

#29
Topic Tuesday
6th August 2019
How do you choose which polish to wear next?

I usually just pick any polish. But I do sometimes have a few colours in mind. I do have loads of untrieds so I know that it would usually be that. But unless I have a particular polish in mind I just randomly pick one out.

#30
Topic Tuesday
13th August 2019
Favourite nail polish formulas from most to least favourite
 

Well I am an idiot because I actually did this the wrong way round haha.
I have Mattes, textured - fall glitter, metallic, glitter, pearlescent and crème
As you can see I have missed out a few formulas. Crelly's I have never used one before and holographic I forgot to put it on here.
I hate matte nail polish, I don't know if it was this polish that just made me really dislike it. Textured and fall coverage glitters are so pretty but I absolutely hate taking them off. Metallic polishes are really good but I feel that they show your imperfections in your nails. I love glitter toppers, don't often wear them which is annoying. Then I have a pearlescent, I am guessing this is what its called. I am terrible when it comes to naming formulas. I lastly have a crème polish, I am super happy with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment