Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Blogmas | #08 | Topic Tuesday 19 | #31 & #32

Here is another Topic Tuesday, I have been so bad at keeping up with blogmas. I promise I will complete 31 days of this because I really want to do it.
#31
Topic Tuesday
20th August 2019
Quickest Nail Art That Looks Great
I absolutely love doing dotticures, Disney and also I love flowers. I do have so many other manis that I really love.
 
#32
27th August 2019
Topic Tuesday
Favourite nail polish remover
I love this so much. This is Cien, nail polish remover. This is from Lidl. This is like £1.20? I really love the pump on this because I am such a fan of it as you just put your cotton pad on it. Also once I have finished this I can just put a new polish remover in it because it will fill up really well. I also don't have a problem with he smell as sometimes it can effect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment