Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Blogmas | #06 | Currently Wearing | #328

Here we have is another currently wearing, its embarrassing how behind I am when it comes to these posts. I really need to get my bum in gear when it comes to blogging for 2020.
 
I am wearing Avon Orange Crush, I could have sworn I had already worn this. But I hadn't, I should probably start to put an untried pile together (I wont because I would be ashamed with how many I have). I was inspired by a Halloween themed background which I found on pintrest. I wasn't too happy with how messy some of the ghosts looked, but I just thought nobody knows what ghosts really look like. So they maybe just a little messy. This orange took 2/3 coats, I rarely wear orange polishes. But I really am happy with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment