Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Blogmas | #07 | Season Picks | Christmas Picks

Are we surprised that  I am pretty behind on blogmas? nope absolutely not.

So here are these Christmas themed polishes as well as two colours that are great colours perfect for Christmas time.

I have a set from BarryM Icicle & Gingerbread. Gingerbread is a gorgeous brown with silver running through it. Absolutely perfect for this time of year. Then I have Icicle, this is a silver bar glitter. This is so pretty. I know people don't like bar glitters, but I quite like them. I have BarryM Jingle Bells, this glitter has stars running through it. I can't believe this hasn't been worn yet. I have Polish Me Royalty Kandy Kane Lane, this is so much fun. I have never seen a more Christmas themed polish in a bottle. I believe this also smells of candycanes. Unfortunately polish me royalty isn't a brand anymore. Polish Me Royalty White Kissmass, this is a snowflake polish. I love the look of this, the bottle is cute. The last Polish Me Royalty Bluddy Sprouts! I am pretty sure this is one polish I have worn, wow it is gorgeous.

I have Nine Zero Lacquer Cat In The Christmas Tree. This is very true, my cat always got in the Christmas tree and I love green polish. So basically this is a match made in heaven. I have China Glaze Merry Whatever. This is from last years muppets collection. I really love the look of this, I need to plan to wear this next year.

The next two polishes are ones that I have just picked because you all need Christmas red. I don't like red polishes at all. I have Cuccio Chakra, I feel this is a dupe for China Glaze Ruby Pumps. Next I have Nailberry Pop My Berry. This is so pretty, I like the bottle but that's all I have to say. I am not sure on reds at all.
I have Ard As Nails chrismas collection.
Coming Home Fir Christmas, Star-Treuse, Merry Berry Christmas, Chestnuts Roasting, First Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment