Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Topic Tuesday | #24

In this topic Tuesday it is my favourite go to nail care items.
 
Basically I am the worst person when it comes to nail care routine, I would like to start getting better. I have cuticle oil and I need this at the moment as I have done so much nail painting recently it is kind of crazy. I never paint my nail this much. I have a cute little English Lavender Nail balm, I am yet to use this but wow this smells incredible. I have a hand cream, I don't use this one but it just looked cute for the picture.
 
The other tools I use is a nail buffer, I couldn't find the other one I use so I just showed a random one in the picture. Also the nail file is one that I don't use. I then have a stick and I use that to occasionally push back my cuticles or clean the back of my nails. I know you probably shouldn't but it is something that I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment