Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Mani & Lola | October 2018

So here is another Mani & Lola box. As I am writing this my next box is being dispatched to me. So I really should have got this up earlier but what can you do.
This month's box is super excited and this was a great one. I am just so happy to get some use out of these goodies. One day I promise I will wear at least one polish because when you get swept under with too many untrieds, these guys get forgotten about.
 
Here is what I got, I apologise for the photo because it was so bright when I took this photo it looks really odd. But what can you do.
 
Morgan Taylor - Sweet Escape. RRP - £11.00 (link) This is a gorgeous pumpkin orange shade. This is only the second Morgan Taylor that I have and I was excited to see it.

Cuccio - Vegas Vixen. RRP - £6.95 (
link) Wow this is a new year polish in a bottle. I have never seen a polish like this, it is pretty textured. This is a sheer grey and has chunky silver glitter running through it. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous.

Orly - The Antidote. RRP - £12.00 (
link) This is a gorgeous deep plum shade and perfect for the autumn. This has the breathable formula and has a oxygenated nourishment for healthy nails. I can't wait to get this on my nails and I would have a cute glitter accent with it.
 
Zoya - Dannii. RRP - £11.70 (link) This is such a beautiful polish. I don't have many Zoya's but there is something about this that I love so much. It has a gorgeous glitter particle running through it.

Jessica Nourish Cuticle Formula. RRP - £8.95 I cannot find the link for this but I am ready to use this, I have quite a bad habit of not using anything for my cuticles at all. So this will come in handy, if you want to see a nail care routine then let me know.
 
Icon Cosmic Fibres. RRP - £9.95 (link) This is basically silver bar glitter. I know bar glitter isn't something all nail lovers like, it is a controversial product because either people love it or hate it. I have no idea how I will use this, but that is the fun thing about it.
 
Here are the swatches, I will be doing a close up over on my YouTube.
The link for my youtube is -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTc9dlYkJgb89ibN2wjHVxw

No comments:

Post a Comment