Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Currently Wearing | #246

This is another birthday collab, I do love doing them because it shows how together the nail community is. This is for life of Agnes, I didn't actually follow her but I followed her quite quickly and recreated some nail art of hers.
 
This is Models Own Long Beach Peach. This is a gorgeous peach, I don't reach for shades like this at all. So it was a nice surprise when the nail art I recreated. I love this, I do love floral nail art and don't get to do it as much. I also used striping tape for this, I rarely use it because I am absolutely awful with it. I have no idea why, it is one of those things that I never get the hang off.
There we so many nail art that I could have recreated, I really loved the yellow one in the middle because that is so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment