Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Season Picks | Autumn Picks

So here are my Autumn picks, let's have a look. Autumn is my favourite time for nail polish because I just love them as they have so many different shades.
 
The first one is Models Own Heather, I am sure this has been in lots of autumn picks before and I rarely use it. But this is such a rustic colour and it looks so beautiful. Next I have China Glaze Seas & Greetings, I used this because it looked like pantone ultra violet. It is a gorgeous purple that has a pretty shift coming through it. I have BarryM Matcha, greens are my thing and this is so pretty. I have Essie Leggy Legend, this is a very hyped polish and I still haven't worn it haha. I have China Glaze Central Parka, again this does look like BarryM but it is so pretty.

I have Ard As Nails Sparklers, this is one polish I have worn already. This is a gorgeous polish which I wore for bonfire night. I have another polish I have already worn is Pretty Perfect Polish Over My Dads's Potty, this is a gorgeous burnt rust. I am the biggest fan of this polish. I have Primark Flame, this is described as metallic. I am unsure whether this is a metallic shade but it is so pretty. I have Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens, now this is probably the most disgusting colour you will ever see but I am in love with it. The last polish is Rimmel Saturn, now this is a gorgeous brown. You know I am obsessed, I got this in a destash.

No comments:

Post a Comment