Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

The Untried Year | I passed 200 polishes!

So I should have probably this weeks back but you know things happen don't they. Well I was just pretty lazy really.
 
So here is 200+ polishes, yes this is all the ones that I have used from September 2015 to now. I can't actually believe how many I have used. It is crazy how many polishes that I have used. It honestly made me so happy when I went and took all these photos.
 
Here is the 2015 polishes that I used from September, I used a total of 13 polishes. I absolutely love them all. I loved how I used a different range of polish brands. I think my favourite were the two BarryMs and China Glaze Cabin Fever.
 
This is 2016 nail polishes used, in total I used a total of 65 polishes. I also used 35 different nail polish brands. Look at all that array of colours. I think my favourite was Models Own Emerald Green, Flip Flop and Rimmel Hottie Choccie. I am so happy with all these colours and how much beauty is in this photo.
 
 
 Here is 2017 polishes. I am so happy with this year. I used 70 nail polishes and used 39 brands. This year was a lot of different colours. I loved Essie Jade To Measure, that is up there with one of my favourite polishes of all time. There was only a few nail polish fails in here, so I might do a post on that.
 
 
Here is my 2018 polishes, I have used more than this but this post took literally so long to post and take photos for. Basically I am a mess and just forgot it all. This looks crazy, the 200th polish was BarryM Surfboard and I love it!

Thank you for reading this huge post, it was a great post to make. Despite forgetting how much polish I had to find and then to take photos of.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment