Pages

Sunday 20 May 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #09

So another Topic Tuesday, I absolutely love reading through what everyone has to say. It is really quite cool. The topic for this was favourite collection you own or want to own.
 
I only have a full collection. This is the Models Own Festival Collection. I am a huge fan of this collection but I haven't actually worn any of the polishes. I have only worn the glitter polish. I have Blue Skies, Green Fields, Purple Bandana, Colour Explosion, Pink Wellies.
 
These are the trios and duos that I have. I do like to have the sets like this. I have Princess Nail Lacquer Nail You See Me, Nail You Don't. Then I have three trios. I don't know the exact names because there are too many of them laid out here. But they are Powerpuff girls and two rugrat trios. I knew I had to get these because I absolutely love these polishes.
 
I don't really have any collections that I want to get, I usually on every get individual polishes so this one, I wasn't really bothered by.

No comments:

Post a Comment