Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Currently Wearing | #215

This is the first nimy nail challenge. If you don't know nimynails is an instragrammer as well as a nail polish uk indie brand. I decided I would put the tag as 'nimy nail challenge' because there isn't a proper name for it. So lets get going.
 
I have got Kiko 360 Strawberry Pink, this is a gorgeous summery pink. I  have so many pink polishes yet I barely get round to wearing them. I promise I will get round to wearing more pinks. This took 2 coats, this was quite a gelly formula which I wasn't sure about. But I did really like this. I was inspired by 25sweetpeas, her instagram is absolutely amazing. There was only a few days difference of when she posted it ad I was inspired by it. It is the cutest nail art I have done this year. I did a cute flower crown on the rabbit which I have never seen before. I have the cutest flower accent nail. I am very impressed with how this looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment