Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #08

I have got another Topic Tuesday that isn't on a Tuesday. Shock ha-ha. This prompt is current wishlist and current lemming list. If you don't know what a lemming is, it is hard to find polishes.

Current Wishlist

My current wishlist is Nine Zero Lacquer Singer Auto Salvage, this is a mossy green which is absolutely beautiful. It isn't like anything that I already own. It is a very unique polish and this would be perfect for the autumn months. The next polish I want is Picture Polish Cactus, this is a spring like green. It is just so pretty. I have China Glaze Glamletics, this is a cornflower/periwinkle shade. I know I have lots of these in my collection but there was something about it when I saw the swatches. I have so many other polishes in my wishlist, but I will stick to three ha-ha.

Current Lemming List
My current lemming list is Essie Spellbound, this was from the latest gel couture line. I had been looking at this polish for so long and now it has sold out because they have got a new collection in. I am actually on the hunt for this polish. I have Essie Baguette Me Not, I wanted this polish just because of the name. But it was quite a unique polish so I will be also hunting that down on ebay or amazon. I also want Essie Passport To Happiness which I don't think I will ever ever be able to find because its pretty old now. China Glaze Watermelon Rind is a very old polish also, a gorgeous green. I seen quite a few swatches and fell in love with it. But sadly it was before my polish addiction started.

No comments:

Post a Comment