Pages

Sunday 13 May 2018

Currently Wearing | #216

Can we talk about how good this picture is, I am actually impressed with how well this looks.
The prompt for this was April showers. If you don't live in the UK, you may not know that it always rains in the UK. So basically we have sunny days then the weather is awful. But when I painted these the next day it was absolutely gorgeous weather. It was bright sunshine, pretty hot so this wasn't appropriate ha-ha. I am wearing Avon Dusty Fog, which is a perfect colour for fog nails. It is like a beige/brown. I love colours like this. I decided I would do really cute clouds because doesn't smiley clouds make everything better. I have also some umbrellas which I found rather tricky to draw on. This polish took 2 coats and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment