Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

2017 | Nail Art Yearly Favourites

So what is my excuse of me posting this so late, I hear you ask. Well I actually have no excuse. I am sorry for being such a terrible nail blogger.
 

BarryM Pink Lemonade 'Lemon Nail Art'
I am so happy with how this turned out. I was inspired by Hannah_nails_it once again. She is just super talented. I loved doing the lemons as it is something completely different to what I would usually do on my nails. But I love the pink nail polish, it is such a beautiful shade. I am not the biggest wearer of pink but I am glad that I got this one.
 
BarryM Prickly Pear 'Easter Bunny Nails'
I was inspired by nailsbyjema for this nail look. I love her, she is always an inspiration. I absolutely love this polish, it is really pretty. I love this purple and the cute carrots were just so cute. I actually made my friends choose which Easter nails I should do and this was the one they said to do.

Technic White Sands 'Mosaic Nail art'
I used Technic White Sands which is a very nice white. I loved doing the mosaic because it didn't really matter how messy they were because I could fill it in with different colours. But I am so ready to do this nail art again, maybe in 2019 because I have too many nail art ideas.


Tanya Burr New York Night 'Aldi Carrot Nail Art'
This was my Christmas nail art and I was very impressed by how these turned out. The Aldi advert was basically a family of carrots. Yes this is totally normal when you say it out loud ha-ha. There was a mum, dad and the three children. The purple was quite dark but I liked it.



Essence Happy Girls Shine Brighter 'Rainbow Nail Art'
Essence is such a beautiful pink, I absolutely loved the shimmer running through it. This was one of my favourite polishes in 2017. The nail art was for Tippedoffnails birthday collab. I found a nail art on instagram and this was perfect to do for the theme.


Sally Hansen Coin Flip 'Square Nail Art'
This was for a glam nails challenge and I had to do squares. It is a little strange really because squares isn't something that I would put on my nails usually. But I was very impressed with how it went and I would absolutely love to do it again.


Models Own White Light 'Octopus Nails'
Again another white polish, this wasn't the best white. I think it might have been the brush that made it a little messy. But aren't they the cutest octopus you will ever see. Yes they are. I used so many different colours. I was inspired by onenailtorulethemall, she was one of my favourite bloggers when I first started reading blogs.


Kiko 707 Blue Mermaid 'Toy Story Alien Nails'
I decided I would do this for my Disney challenge where I did a Disney nail art every month. This is lovely. I was really happy when I decided to do this because it turned out very well. The polish was really nice as well, this was the first time that I worked with the glossy nail lacquer.


Sinful Colors Baby Doll 'Envelope Nails'
This was one of my vakentine day nails. I really liked this nail art but sadly the nail polish stained pretty badly. I wouldn't recommend this nail polish at all as a baby pink shouldn't stain me. But this envelope nail art is so cute. I already have in mind what nail art to do for valentines day in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment