Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

2017 Nail Resolutions | Overview

I know I am rather behind on posting this but who cares haha. So these are the overview of my 2017 nail resolutions. I hope 2018 is an amazing year for us all!

1. To try more UK indie brands and to get new ones. - I have tried 3 brands this year which include Polish Me Royalty, Pretty Perfect Polish and Glitter Baby Nails. But I also bought a lot of new indie brands, but I wont go through them as I hope to wear some in 2018.
 
2. Hopefully take part in a mani-swap, nail swap an just recreating other peoples designs - I took part in 2 mai swaps. I was also in a few collabs, a birthday collab as well as one for Brain Tumour Awareness. I really hope this year I can do many more as I love interacting with the very talented ladies over on instagram.
 
3. Hopefully to get 400 followers on Instagram. - Weirdly enough with instagram messing up the algorithim and stuff, I got over 500 followers in 2017. I just wish instagram was back to how it was before, I am bored of seeing posts from about 4 days ago.
 
4. I'd like to do more nail art challenges. - I did three nail art challenges that year, I took part in Glam Nails Challenge in February, July and August.
 
5. Complete #hayleyscartoonnails which I will do a version of cartoon nails each month. - I completed 12 cartoon nail arts, I will be doing a whole blog past soon.
6. To buy a glam polish, hard to get in the UK I will have to work out a way which I can actually buy them. - Unfortunately I didn't buy a glam polish.
 
7. To use my striping tape and stickers more. - I used stickers and striping tape, I will try and use more.
 
8. I want to try/buy a cupcake polish. - Yes I succeed this one, I got the infamous Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking.
 
9. To buy a kbshimmer polish - Yes I did that one. I got one for Christmas. I actually got Kbshimmer Cubicle Pusher.
 
10. Carry on with the untried year. - Yes I carried on and succeeded. I used 70 nail polishes and actually used 39 brands in total. I absolutely loved using different brands and I am so happy about it. I hope 2018 is the year I wear many more than 70, I can only hope even if it was just 71 polishes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment