Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

2017 | Nail Polish Yearly Favourites

Here is my yearly favourites. I know I am slightly late, but what's new I am always late when it comes to posting. Just to let you know this is such a huge post.

 
BarryM Blue Glacier
I wore this at the end of the year, it is so beautiful. This reminds me of winter icicles. I absolutely love this polish. This took 2 coats and I am so happy with this beautiful polish. I knew this would be an instant favourite.
 
BarryM Pink Lemonade
This isn't a me colour. Don't get me wrong I love pink polishes, but I am more of a green polish kind of person. I found this so delicate and just made my hands look really good ha-ha. I just love this one so much.
BarryM Prickly Pear
This is a gorgeous lilac polish, I don't have many polishes like this. I found this polish so easy to work with, I know I am not the hugest fan of how short my nails are but what can you do. This did take 2/3 coats saying that actually. This was also my 100th polish worn in the untried year.
 
Polish Me Royalty Bluddy Sprouts!
I have literally no words for this polish. I couldn't wait to wear this polish. I absolutely loved this polish it is such an amazing green and this was just two coats. Unfortunately when I wore this I had such a swollen cuticle, gross.
 
 
Polish Me Royalty Alice
Again another polish me royalty, this is such a unique polish. I don't think I have seen anything so magical before. This is a beautiful pale blue with gold running through it. I used two coats but looking back at swatch photos I should have used a third coat.
Primark Insta Glam
Now this was a surprise favourite this year, I just can't tell you why I loved this so much. Sadly this isn't a one coater for me, it took two coats. But that doesn't bother me. I am such a fan of this polish, but it does look quite a waxy texture when it wasn't.
 
Kiko 532 Pearly Amazon Green
Wow! What a polish this is, I could not wait to wear this polish. Isn't this such a perfect green and greens are just so perfect all the time. This took 1/2 coats and this could have been just a one coater. But it needed to deepen the colour just a little. This is probably the top polish of 2017.
 
Sally Hansen Coin Flip
This is a beautiful polish, I have had this for so long and it never really got a look in. This is a gorgeous gold shade and it took 2 coats. I am very happy because this is something so different for me to use. I also loved the nail art with this one. Again this isn't nail art I would usually do.
 
Essence Happy Girls Shine Brighter
Again essence you have done well, I applaud you. This is gorgeous, I always buy pink polishes but never usually wear them that often. This took 1/2 coats and it probably could have been just the one coater. I have to say this is just so perfect.
 
Sinful Colors Blue By You
I have no words for this absolute beauty, I loved it so much. This took 2/3 coats, I didn't wait to take this off because it is perfect. I am so annoyed that we can't get sinful colors as much in the UK, the only time really is in poundland or other random shops.
 
Essence Beam Me Up
This is so beautiful. Again essence did good. This is absolutely gorgeous, I don't have many holographic polishes but I am a huge fan of them. I didn't get them all, but this is one of my favourites of the year.
 
Rimmel Bestival Blue
Yes yes, when I was searching through my polishes I forgot what polishes I had even worn. I really loved this one, I don't wear rimmel polishes enough. I make that my mission to wear as many as i can this year.
 
 
Essie Jade To Measure
I have no words for this polish, this was one of the last couple of polishes used in 2017. Essie were just so amazing last year and this was a lot of peoples favourites this year and I can so see why.
 
 
Pretty Perfect Polish Why Can't They Tell Us Apart?!
I loved this polish so much. I am so happy that I got to try pretty perfect polish. I have loads to wear and i cannot wait. This is a very pretty light green and as soon as I put the first swipe of polish on it was going to be in my favourites immediately.
 
 
Leighton Denny Let Your Hair Down
This is such a unique colour, I haven't got many colours like this and I am such a fan of it. Leighton Denny was a new brand to me this year and I am so glad that I got this. I think I will branch out more in colours.
 
Technic Happy Holidays
This is a beautiful polish, this was again a surprise. I really liked bright pink shades. I am so happy with this polish. This took just 2 coats. I also loved this nail art even if i wasn't the greatest at the hearts.
 
Miss Beauty Mermaid
This is a huge surprise polish. I have never looked at this brand before and it took me by surprise. This was just £1 and you should never judge a nail polish by the price. I am so happy with how this polish went, doesn't it look pure perfection.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I think my favourite of these is the Leighton Denny let your hair down as it is so unique!
    Zoe (myrealnails) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment went into the spam folder, I am sorry for the late reply. I know it is stunning isn't it xx

      Delete