Pages

Sunday 21 January 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #01

So this I something completely different to the blog, this is topic Tuesday. Over on instagram @jodispolish decided to chose nail polish related topics to talk about. There is a hashtag over on instagram if you wanted to go a see other peoples answers #toppictues. I have decided I will be doing these on my blog instead over on my instagram.

Edit - I realise this isn't posted on a Tuesday, but I wanted to get it posted before the other topic come out.

When/How did my nail obsession begin?

Its funny really when I think about this question because I can't really remember. I started this blog in 2013 though which actually surprised me when I looked at it. But I feel the obsession became real in 2014/2015. I was obsessed with looking at nail swatches on blog and stuff, I absolutely loved seeing peoples nails and all the colours. I only started to buy UK polishes. It was probably only at the end of 2016 did I really start to get indie polishes.

I would always bite my nails and I realised if I wore nail polishes my nails would get longer, stronger  and I would not bite them at all. I have such a poor diet and I still to this day can't believe how amazing my nails are, its crazy.

I also discovered Lindsay Does Nails over on YouTube, it makes me so sad that she doesn't make videos anymore. I could listen to her for hours and she had such incredible knowledge on nail polish. Now there has been a lot more nail youtubers out there to watch and I love it. So I guess that is how the obsession came real and I have no shame whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment