Pages

Monday 28 March 2016

Wishlist #120

I know it isn't wishlist time yet, but I decided I would give myself a break yesterday as it was Easter Sunday. I just keep wanting to buy nail polish, I know its not a bad idea but it isn't the best ha-ha.
                                               
Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Sky Blue - £3.99
2. Topshop - Lightning Dust - £6.00
3. OPI - My Dogsled Is A Hybrid - £11.00? - Price Varies

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Sky Blue - I actually own this nail polish, oh what a surprise. I haven't used this one yet. I actually forgot that I had this one. That must mean I am a full nail polish hoarder because I cannot remember what nail polishes I own. That is awful ha-ha, this is a beautiful spring shade. I cannot wait for this too me on my nails, I will be wearing this very soon.

2. Topshop - Lightning Dust - This is actually what have on my nails at the moment. I have been wearing it for the base of my easter nails which you be will seeing a post on soon. I love it, this is actually my second bottle. Not because I have run out of it but when I first got it, it was for Christmas and it was missing the brush. THE BRUSH?! What person forgets to put a brush in a nail polish. Yes that is all I have to say, haha.

3. OPI - My Dogsled Is A Hybrid - This is a gorgeous mint, duck egg green nail polish. I absolutely love green nail polishes as you all know it. I saw Lindsay for nails talk about this and it really made me want to go and buy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment