Pages

Monday 21 March 2016

Haul | Models Own And Others

This haul was bought a couple weeks ago and I completely forgot to post this. So better late than never aye.
 
I will start from left to right on my big haul. I know I am doing the untried year so I probably didn't need all these. But I have no shame and I am addicted to nail polish. The first nail polish is KIKO Metallic Mercury Purple, this is a chrome shade, this is a really cool polish and have some idea for nail art. Next is BarryM Empire State Of Mint, what a name ha-ha. I love a mint nail polish and BarryM so this is perfect for me. Look what's next another mint nail polish, Nicole By OPI Hint Of Mint, this is a beautiful mint with a hint of silver shimmer running through it. Can you tell I am a sucker for a green nail polish. I have Sparitual Blend, this is a coral polish with hint of shimmer running through it, I love it and I think this will be the perfect summer shade. Then last one on the top row I have got Miss Sporty Pop Rocks, this is a crazy glitter, its full of different colours like black, gold, baby pink and many more.
 
The last row I have Models Own when I went to the bottle shop. I have Chrome Turquoise, I am yet to try and chrome polishes yet and I cant wait to use this one. The next one I have is Absinthe, I have been hinting at wanting this so much, but I finally got it and its so pretty and of course green. The next one I have is Crystal Pink, I think this will be great as a topper because it may be a bit sheer to be opaque. The next one is Asscher Blue, I am a sucker for a blue nail polish. I always gravitate to a blue polish. I have Chrome Cerise and I love this so much already. The last nail polish I have is
Purple Orchid, I have been eyeing this up so much as well and I just cannot wait for the time when I can wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment