Pages

Sunday 13 March 2016

Wishlist #118

It is nail polish wishlist time once again. This is only a small one this time.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Son Of A Peach - £4.50
2. Claire's - Dizzy - £3.00
3. Nails Inc - Bridge The Ridge Base Coat - £5.95
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Son Of A Peach -
As it is coming to spring/summer time, this nail polish would be perfect for that season. This is a gorgeous light orange shade, I am not initially sure if it is a neon polish. But oh isn't in a pretty one. I just really love it and I need to get myself some more china glaze nail polishes.
 
2. Claire's - Dizzy - This is one of the most unique polishes that I own in my collection. This is in a clear base with circle pieces, they are so many different colours in this polish. It is green, blue, pink and yellow. This would be perfect over white for the summer. I do love planning nail polish looks, it is one of my favourite things to do.

3. Nails Inc - Bridge The Ridge Base Coat - This is just your standard boring base coat, I wrote down on my wishlist a complete different name so I am not even sure if this is the same one that I wanted. But anyway it is basically a ridge filler, I used to get them a while back and I was in desperate need for one. But I am not sure if boots even sells it anymore.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment