Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

Wishlist #119

Its nail polish wishlist again, I haven't posted much this week. But I promise that this week will be a lot different there will be more posts for you all.
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Cocktail Bling - £7.99
2. Essie - Chubby Cheeks - £7.99
3. Topshop - Domestic Goddess - £5.00
4. Models Own - Microdots - £5.00
5. Essie - Jamaica Me Crazy - £7.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Essie - Cocktail Bling - Wow I know you would probably think this is such a boring nail polish shade. But I really love this, its a bit of an offish grey toned blue. I am awful at describing colours so I apologise. This is a beautiful boring classic shade in my opinion and I may need to go and buy this.

2. Essie - Chubby Cheeks - This is such a beautiful nail polish. I feel that this is like a burnt orange shade. I am not sure if that's what it looks like when its on your nails. But I really like this, I am not one to check out the Essie stand because its such a small stand in all of my stores.

3. Topshop - Domestic Goddess - I feel this may be a bit similar to the previous nail polish. But this is just so pretty. I just find this so elegant in an odd way and this would your perfect autumn nail polish. I really love it so much.
 
4. Model Own - Microdots - I have this and of course I am yet to use this nail polish. This would be perfect with a white base or a colour that isn't included in this polish. But is a unique one to my collection.
 
5. Essie - Jamaica Me Crazy - This is a lovely deep purple, I just love this shade. But it has a little bit of a metallic hint to it and I just really love it. I am really into some purple nail shades at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment