Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Wishlist #117

It is wishlist time again, this is all for Claire's Accessories. I know Claire's is quite a childish shop wen you are 22 years old. But they do some great nail polish. So I would defiantly recommend going in there especially when they are so inexpensive.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Claire's - White Neons - £2.50
2. Claire's - Splatter Green - £3.00

3. Claire's - Skater - £3.00

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Claire's - White Neons - I have to admit this is a weird nail polish. It is a mint green shade, so I am not so sure why there is a white neon involved. I reckon it is something to do with maybe having a white base on underneath. But I may need to get this, it is so pretty.

2. Claire's - Splatter Green - This is a crazy nail polish. it is a clear base green and black glitter. I haven't got anything like this in my collection at all, but this is just so pretty again. I feel like you don't see enough green glitter nail polishes that often in collection.

3. Claire's - Skater - This is the one nail polish that I already own, it is a coral. I do love a coral shade I mean don't I love all nail polishes haha. But it is super pretty and I think I may be wearing this in the summer time if I get round to it because I just have so many nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment