Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

Wishlist #105

So this is wishlist time yet again, this is all from the same one brand. But I couldn't find two nail polish pictures on Google anywhere.
                                      

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Claire's - Fairy Wings - £3.50
2. Claire's - Wicked - £3.50
3. Claire's - Pinball - £3.50
4. Claire's - Ditsy - £3.50

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Claire's - Fairy Wings -
This is such a beautiful lilac nail polish. I already own this. It is such a pretty nail polish and I have to say I think I bought this just for the name. Just because I went into Claire's one day and I was just about to buy it and put it straight down, but I ended up regretting that decision so I went back and got it.
 
2. Claire's - Wicked - I could not find a picture for this nail polish anywhere wow. It is like a loose splash nail polish, this is a very strange polish. Its like an iridescent glitter nail polish, this is such a beautiful nail polish. It would look perfect great over a purple polish.

3. Claire's - Pinball - This is such a pretty green nail polish. this is a light green but it claims it is actually a neon fluorescent green. But I saw a few reviews that it actually isn't a green neon. So I am not sure about this polish, it really doesn't look like a neon nail polish in the bottle on the picture either.

4. Claire's - Ditsy - Another polish I couldn't find a picture for which is a little bit odd. But this is a packed polish full of different shapes like hex's which are full of different colours. There are also circles and some small glitter flecks as well. I need to use it so I can show you all what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment