Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Currently Wearing | #68

This is the first Christmas nail art of the year. This is candy canes and I have kept up this quite a lot. Tell me what you think of this because it is one of my favourites of the year.

I decided I would do candy canes as I just thought that this would be different from my Christmas designs. I am wearing Ciate - Strawberry Milkshake as the base, this had two or three coats on some nails as it went on really patchy. I really like this nail polish even if it was very patchy. Then I used LA Colours - French white for the base of my candy canes, this is my go to white nail polish. I'd love to try more white polish as I would love a one coater. Then the red and green polishes I used for the candy canes were Rimmel - Double Decker Red, this would be a fantastic red for Christmas, the green nail polish is Nails Inc - Queen Victoria Street, I can't wait to use this as a full nail look. Then I put Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch Glitter on three of my fingers, this is one of my go to glitters, I need to have a look at more glitters as I feel I don't have enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment