Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

Review | Superdrug Nail Whitening Tablets

So I bought these in superdrug ages ago. At the time I saw them previous to when I bought them they were only 10p!! I mean 10p but when I eventually bought them they were sold at 1p. A PENNY. You cant even get sweets anymore for a penny I mean what a bargain.

So this is what they looked like before I used the whitening tablets. They do look a very funny colour and it looks gross. I hate when you have stained nails because they look like you have smoked 40 cigarettes a day and I don't even smoke.


This is what the nail whitening tablets look like. You get 6 in the pack and it has a pack of two together. You have to take the plastic coating around it, how did I not realise that it had coating around it. So there's me being stupid and placing it into water and wandering why it doesn't dissolve. You can use two but I decided to use one because I just wanted to test it out really.

This is the picture I took off it dissolving. It wasn't completely dissolved in this picture as I wasn't able to take one due to my hands being in the water. It goes completely milky white. It might have been a different if I added two tablets.

This is what they look like afterwards. It thought they looked quite good. You cant really tell there's much difference but I certainly can. I think I will use them more often and I mean if they don't work I only paid 1p for them so I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment