Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Currently Wearing | #69

 I have got a Christmas nail post for you. I am finally getting around to posting them. So here we go lets have a look at what it is.
 
I am wearing True Brit London - Park Lane, this is a lovely bottle I have to say. But I am not sure on the nail polish myself, it was super streaky and you have to have so much of the product on the brush. But it was a nice polish once I had the two coats on. Maybe I just had a bad product I am not really sure. I used a Christmas tree for my accent nail, I love it. I used BeautyUK Café Culture as the base which is a light creamy nude, which has shimmer running through it and I put two coats of it on. I probably could of got away with one but two is better. Then I designed the Christmas tree using TrueBrit London Park Lane and I used Models Own Dancing Queen over the top which is a green glitter, personally one of my favourite glitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment