Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

Wishlist #106

It's wishlist time again. Lets see what nail polish I have got this week.
                                   
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Strut Your Stuff - £7.99
2. Essie - Play Date - £7.99
3. Essence - Purple Sugar - £2.50
4. Essence - Circus Confetti - £2.50
5. Technic - Monochrome - £0.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Essie - Strut Your Stuff -
This is such a beautiful bright blue. I absolutely love it as I am a big fan of blue nail polish. I really like the name of this as well because I always feel that blue nail polishes suit every single skin tone and not many nail polishes do that actually.

2. Essie - Play Date - This nail polish is such a beautiful colour. It isn't really like a purple nail polish either it is a bit strange colour. I just cant really work out the shade of it, but it is so pretty. This would look really well on a suntan because it is so perfect.

3. Essence - Purple Sugar - I have this nail polish. This is a beautiful lilac purple shade. It is very pretty and I am yet to wear it yet of course. I never seem to wear any nail polish haha.

4. Essence - Circus Confetti - This is such a beautiful glitter and I already have this one as well haha. It is a dupe for a OPI rainbow connection I believe. I can't wait to wear this one because I already have this one yet. This is so lovely though.

5. Technic - Monochrome - This is a black and white glitter, this has hex's in a clear base. This is perfect for a black and white look. I already have this as well. This is amazing though I am not sure what I would do with it other than that though. I wish I could describe nail polishes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment