Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Having Long Nails | My Opinion

I love having long nails, I remember when I used to see people having perfect nails. So one day I decided I stopped biting my nails, I just decided that I would paint my nails. So here is my story..
 
This is how long my nails got too in such a short time. When I have nail polish on I get so many compliments by people saying 'are they your real nails?' so of course I end up saying yes and I get asked so many times which really get on my nerves. But on another hand I find it as a big compliment because obviously my nails look fake which could be in a good way of course. So I felt like sharing you this little story and what is your average length of nails because I know mine are very long at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment