Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #54

Here is nail polish wishlist, I hope you enjoy this one.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. KIKO - Mint Milk - £3.90
2. KIKO - Rose Sand - £3.90
3. Ted Baker - Duo - Cherry Bomb - £8.50
4. Ted Baker - Duo - Golden Girl - £8.50
5. Models Own - Watermelon - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. KIKO - Mint Milk - This nail polish is such a beautiful colour and I just cant get away with having mint polishes. I am probably such a hoarder for mint nail polishes and that is one amazing colour.
 
2. KIKO - Rose Sand - Sadly there isn't a picture for this nail polish but I am pretty sure that it would be such a gorgeous colour. I bet this would be a beautiful rose shade because I do love my rose shades. Also I really like the KIKO nail polish because it looks amazing.
 
3. Ted Baker - Duo - Cherry Bomb - These two polishes are just beautiful and Ted Baker nail polishes look amazing. I feel that the name of this is justified because it is like a cherry bomb. I always look at this in boots and think I want to get these so I really hope I get these.
 
4. Ted Baker - Duo - Golden Girl - This looks beautiful as well like the cherry bomb, it is such a beautiful gold shade I just love gold polishes. I feel this is such a Christmassy nail polish to wear. Also glitter is just one of my favourite things ever.
 
5. Models Own - Watermelon - I just love the name of this polish because it is so cute as well. I also love models own because they have such amazing shades and are always on point with there colours. I love the hyper gel nail polishes because they have got such a beautiful sheen on them when you put the polish on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment