Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #55

Its wishlist time again, I have been such a bad blogger on here. So I have got so many things to plan before it gets to Christmas so I am planning it all. Also I apologise that there are no pictures because I can't find any.

                         
                                       

Polishes Mentioned:
1. KIKO - Magenta - £3.90
2. KIKO - Light Grape - £3.90
3. KIKO - Beige Chrome - £3.90
4. KIKO - Acid Green - £3.90
5. KIKO - Spring Green - £3.90
6. KIKO - Tattoo Rose - £3.90

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. KIKO - Magenta - This nail polish is just so beautiful and I love the colour. It is so incredible and the name is probably really original but its always lovely to have a beautiful bright pink nail polish in your collection which is always good.

2. KIKO - Light Grape - I don't really think this is the right name for this nail polish to be honest. Just because it is a really dark purple. But I just love this colour though its absolutely beautiful. I need to go to KIKO and get this now.
 
3. KIKO - Beige Chrome - This is just like a duo chrome nail polish, it is beautiful. I just cant really explain the colour of it though. It is an odd one but I really do like it and the name of this is probably one of the dullest names I just cant get over how boring it is. Just because it doesn't suit the colour.

4. KIKO - Acid Green - This is one of the most amazing colours I just cant get over how beautiful it is. This is amazing and you all know I just love my green nail polishes, so I absolutely need this in my life. I now understand why this is called acid green - because it is!

5. KIKO - Spring Green - Here is another green nail polish, this isn't as acidy as the other one. I just love this colour because I feel that this is one of the most prettiest shades and I really need this in my life. I know I say that about every single colour.
 
6. KIKO - Tattoo Rose - This is one of the most amazing colours I have seen, pretty sure I have seen this colour somewhere in my collection. I just love this nail polish just so much. So I need to go and get this nail polish as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment