Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #56

Its wishlist time, the next time I will be posting will be past Christmas. I just cant wait to see what I have for Christmas. So I hope you enjoy Christmas and I will see you soon. So go and get yourself a drink because this is going to be a long one with 10 polishes!!

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Sundress - £4.99
2. ELF - Mint Cream - £2.50
3. Natural Collection - Hibiscus - £1.99
4. No7 - Spring Meadow - £6.00
5. Rimmel - White Orchid - £4.49
6. BarryM - Carousel - £3.99
7. Rimmel - Isn't She Precious - £4.49
8. Rimmel - Peppermint - £4.49
9. No7 - Moonlit Shadow - £6.00
10. B. - Sunrise - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Sundress - Now I am sure you all know by now that I love models own. Its just one of my favourite nail polish brands and I love it. This is one of those gorgeous pink shades that I probably have lots of polishes, but its such a good colour.
 
2. ELF - Mint Cream - I just love mint shades and I possibly have so many mint colours but I just love mint shades. Also ELF nail polishes are very good and I just love using them.
 
3. Natural Collection - Hibiscus - Again its another pink nail polish and I just love pink as you can clearly tell. But I just love the shade hibiscus because its such an amazing shade. Natural Collection I always feel are a hit or miss, so I think I will pick this one up soon.
 
4. No7 - Spring Meadow - Of course it is another mint nail polish, no shock here! It is a really cute name as well and I just love it. No7 isn't usually a brand that I would try because I feel that they are pretty expensive but I am sure that they are amazing.
 
5. Rimmel - White Orchid - This is such a gorgeous pearl nail polish, its one of those nail polish that I always feel you need in your collection. It is a really pretty one and I love it. I don't know exactly what I would need to do with this nail polish because I may find it quite sheer.
 
6. BarryM - Carousel - This is one of those limited edition nail polish, its such a gorgeous coral shade. I just love it and it looks as if it has small flecks of glitter in which I really like the idea of. I just wish that you would be able to still have the limited edition nail polishes for ever.
 
7. Rimmel - Isn't She Precious - This isn't just a pale pink nail polish it looks a lot creamier. But its such a pretty colour. I really love this shade and rimmel nail polish are also one of my favourite brands. I just love it!
 
8. Rimmel - Peppermint - So this is the third mint shade, I apologise and I may need help with this. It is a really cool mint shade and this is something I really love. Yes I have realised that I have said this a lot of times - I am sure that I have a shade like this but who's counting aye.
 
9. No7 - Moonlit Shadow - This is a pearly nail polish which I think is really pretty if you were going to a party it would be perfect to wear. I just love this as well. This is so pretty and I may need to have this because its very pretty.
 
10. B. - Sunrise - This is such an amazing nail polish, I just cant decide what sort of shade this is but its gorgeous. I may need to go and get this soon because of how beautiful this is. This isn't a shade that you would see in polishes very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment