Pages

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Currently Wearing | #42

This will probably be the last currently wearing post of the year. I have to say I have really enjoyed doing this and it feels good.
 
This is my left hand, I have got a little ELF costume. I found this on Google somewhere and when I went back to search for it I just couldn't find it. I really think its cool and the other one I have done is the penguin which I am sure everyone has done one of these recently. I am really impressed with my nail art I just love it.
 
 Then on my right hand I decided to do a little snowman and it has got a cute little scarf on. I think its really cute because I just love it.
 
As I used a lot of nail polishes when I was creating these nail art looks. I just love that I used so many nail polishes. So I will just list all of the polishes that I have used:
2True - Shade 39
OPIA - Primark - Red
Kelly Brook - New Look - Yellow
LA Colours - French White
Mini Mint Shade
NYC - Grey Haze
W7 - Fluorescent Orange
BarryM - Greenberry

No comments:

Post a Comment