Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #32

Its nail polish wishlist time, I have been slacking on here this week. I haven't felt like wanting to blog to be honest. But I am back and here we go.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Revlon - Mai Tai Ask? - £6.49
2. Models Own - Pink Veneer - £5.00
3. BarryM - Blackberry - £3.99
4. No7 - Pink Blossom - £6.00
5. BeautyUK - Peach Melba - £1.99
6. BeautyUK - Slate - £1.99
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. Revlon - Mai Tai Ask? - Now this is such a beautiful orange shade, I think orange makes your hands look really tanned. I am a sucker for orange I don't know why, but I don't even a huge collection of orange polishes. I would like to know what the name actually means.
 
2. Models Own - Pink Veneer - Now I love my pastels, but I don't think I can pull them off so well because I am just so pale. I really like this though as I already have two like these from models own and I really like them. Also I think the name of this is cool.
 
3. BarryM - Blackberry - I am sure that gelly hi-shines are my favourite polish from BarryM. I love them, I feel they are so glossy and they have such a range of colours which is perfect. I don't think I even own a colour like this and that's shocking to say for me ha-ha
 
4. No7 - Pink Blossom - I love this shade, it looks a bit like the Models Own one actually, I think this is such a pretty shade. I only have one no7 nail polish and I like the shade. I was looking for reviews and this one is always being swatched and stuff. I like it I may get it also I think the name is really cute and girly.
 
5. BeautyUK - Peach Melba - This is an odd one, this nail polish in the picture doesn't even look a peach shade, it looks pink to me. But anyway I like it, I think its a sweet little colour as well.
 
6. BeautyUK - Slate - This looks like a dark shade, I mean I have lots of colours but I don't have many blacks or grey shades. This is pretty especially for winter time I think that would be very good. I love BeautyUK nail polish as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment