Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #31

Its wishlist time again! Lets see what polishes we have this week.
 
                                       
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Sweet Candy - £6.00
2. BarryM - Huckleberry - £3.99
3. BarryM - Pomegranate - £3.99
4. Seventeen - Blue Rock Hard - £3.99
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. Models Own - Sweet Candy - I think this is such a cute nail polish colour and I love my nude shades. Also I really like the look of the stickers. I am a real big fan of nail stickers because they make a plain nail look perfect.
 
2. BarryM - Huckleberry - This is such a sweet polish colour. It is a really night blue, this will make such a difference if you have a tan because its a close off white. Even if you don't have a tan and you look pale I reckon that this will look beautiful as well.
 
3. BarryM - Pomegranate - This is such a lovely red shade. I like this but I hate the colour red. Yeah that makes sense doesn't it. But I am sure I would get this and do some nail art with because it would look really pretty.
 
4. Seventeen - Blue Rock Hard - This nail polish looks really cute blue shade. I just love blue shades. To be honest with myself I love every nail polish colour, I don't think I have one which I don't like. But its such a pretty blue shade which would love perfect in the winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment