Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #30

Its wishlist time, I am currently putting myself on a nail polish ban. So this is hard for me though putting this post up.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Nude Duchess - £3.99
2. Sally Hansen - Berry Important - £6.99
3. Sally Hansen - Firey Island - £6.99
4. Rimmel - Its A Scorcher - £3.99
5. Models Own - Blobs and Drops - £6.00
6. Models Own - Cornflower Gleam - £5.00
7. Models Own - Duck - £5.00
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. BarryM - Nude Duchess -
This is such an odd nail polish (Of course in a good way!) I think its like a rough one, very hard to explain. It looks full on glitter which is so cool and I think it would be perfect if you have nude nails with that on one finger.
 
2. Sally Hansen - Berry Important - Now this is my kind of pink shade, I just love it! It is a lovely shade. I think that this is perfect for a matte shade in a way. I haven't tried any Sally Hansen nail polishes yet.
 
3. Sally Hansen - Firey Island - This is a gorgeous shade, I love this polish. It is a very cute orange and I am sure we all have so many orange shades in our collection. This is amazing.
 
4. Rimmel - Its A Scorcher - I am actually not going to talk about this shade because I have realised I have already used this in my wishlist.
 
5. Models Own - Blobs and Drops - This is such a cute polish, just a white basic shade and then Models Own have created stickers which is why its called blobs and drops. I do love nail stickers as I have got so many of them.
 
6. Models Own - Cornflower Gleam - I don't think I own a nail polish like this. It is always good to see new nail polish colours because I mean you can have so many pinks and greens but they need to be different shades. But this I haven't seen one before, I always look at swatches on blogs at the moent to see if I like the shade. To be honest even if I don't like that swatch, I would still buy it ha-ha.
 
7. Models Own - Duck - I am sure you have all seen the speckled egg collection. Well this is such a sweet nail polish. I already have two of these polishes so I think I want this polish a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment