Pages

Sunday 1 June 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #28

Its wishlist time, I am doing it late clearly because I wasn't able to post yesterday as I was at my cousins birthday party.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. 2True - Shade 10 - £1.99
2. BarryM - Papaya - £3.99
3. Revlon - Coast Is Clear - £6.49
4. Accessorize - Fireworks - £3.45
5. B. - Piglet - £4.99
Why I want these polishes?
1. 2True - Shade 10 - Now this nail polish is so pretty, its a dark blue shade which would be perfect in any nail polish collection. Also 2True nail polishes are just perfect as well. It is always good to have a different purple/blue shade.
 
2. BarryM - Papaya - I love this shade, it is so cute and I am not to sure about the name. I think that BarryM have had some great nail polishes out there at the moment. I also love the gelly hi-shine polishes because they are the incredible. I do love an orange shade.
 
3. Revlon - Coast Is Clear - Now this polish is so cute and I can see why this is called coast is clear because it is just like the water/ocean. This is very cute shade.
 
4. Accessorize - Fireworks - I don't think I have seen this polish, its such a pretty shade. I also love the name of this as well because I am sure fireworks are everyone's favourite thing! But every time I have been into Superdrug they have been on offer as I think they are being discontinued.
 
5. B. - Piglet - Now this is such an adorable pink shade, its so cute. Also the name is piglet and my favourite character in Winnie the pooh was piglet. So this shade is so cute and I haven't tried any nail polish from B, only eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment