Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #29

Here is my nail polish wishlist again for you, I hope you enjoy this one and also I hope you are having some really sunny weather right now.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. 2True - Shade 15 - £1.99
2. B. - Mermaid - £4.99
3. Topshop - Teal My Thunder - £5.00
4. Sinful Colours - Sweet Tooth - £1.99
5. Topshop - Song And Dance - £6.00
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. 2True - Shade 15 - I love pale nail varnishes, I know you can have so many colours. But having a white shade is always good in your collection. I think the next time I go into Superdrug I'll pick this up because I think this would be the perfect base shade for nail art or that new trend white nails.
 
2. B. Mermaid - I love a green shade. I haven't tried a nail polish from B. So I would like to use this nail polish actually. Its very pretty. I really like this because it isn't too bright either.
 
3. Topshop - Teal My Thunder - This nail polish looks exactly like the last one. But I don't think anyone is going to care if I have the same colour nail polish. I also think that the name is really funny because its teal my thunder instead of steal my thunder ha-ha. I think this may mean going for a trip to Topshop.
 
4. Sinful Colours - Sweet Tooth - I don't even know what colour this is it seems really strange. This is like a nude shade, I think this is such a cute colour. I also love the name. I swear I only get nail polish because of their name.
 
5. Topshop - Song And Dance - I love glitters, I am sure every glitter comes out. I would want it. Its got a cute name as well and I really love it. Its a really think chunky nail polish glitter. So this also deserves a trip to Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment