Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Have You Ever Thought? | New Section

I was recently looking at a few of my favourite blogs and they happened to mention Tanya Burr's new range. She mentioned if you had ever bought your own range out what would you call it.
 
Now this is something I have always wanted to do, I mean make my own nail polishes and have my own stuff. I think that its incredible, I know that this would probably never ever happen.
 
So this is why I have decided to have my own section - HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT?
 
This is only just a small little post because I am going to have a little think myself because I think that this is something incredible. I will keep you posted on this sort of thing. So here we are what do you think you would call your brand?
 

What would you call your nail polish brand? 

No comments:

Post a Comment