Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #21

Here is a nail polish wishlist for you, I am starting to get a lot of these polishes that have been on my wishlist recently.
 
                                     
Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Polka.com - £11.95
2. Rimmel - Block Your Green - £3.69
3. BarryM - Berry Cosmo - £2.99
4. Sinful Colours - Queen Of Beauty - £1.99
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. OPI - Polka.com - This is such a gorgeous colour, I love this. I am sure that you all know that I love glitter polishes. But I think paying £11.95 for one is pretty damn expensive. But I know I wouldn't actually buy it but maybe if I saw it on Fragrance Direct then I defiantly would but now it is this expensive I wouldn't have to.

2. Rimmel - Block Your Green - I am sure you all know my love for green nail polishes. This is just so pretty, I love this polish, its gorgeous. I am not to sure if they still even sell this to be honest. But I will keep on the look out for this polish actually.

3. BarryM - Berry Cosmo - This is a really cute nail polish, I love it. I do enjoy my berry shades. It is a cute one. I do need this in my collection to be honest. I haven't got many of the original collection in my HUGE nail polish collection. So this is on my cards of getting this polish.
 
4. Sinful Colours - Queen Of Beauty - This polish is incredible, I think the name of this is really cute actually. It is such a gorgeous silver, I love it! I want more sinful colour polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment